Interesting Facts about Custom Lip Balm and Other Promotional Products
January 21st, 2017 By CustomLipBalmStore
Are you thinking about using customized chapstick or other promotional products for your marketing efforts this year? Here are a few fun facts to consider as you are putting together your annual marketing plan:
* It is estimated that 80% of consumers own one or more promotional products.
* Many of these individuals use a promotional product once a week or more.
* Up to 85% of people who received a promotional product did business with the company after receiving the item.
* Promotional products date as far back as 1789 when President George Washington was elected. Commemorative buttons were used for the event.
* In 1914, the first tradeshow was held for promotional products. 32 exhibitors attended the tradeshow.
* If a consumer doesn’t want to keep a promotional product, 63% of the time they pass the item to someone they know.
* When promotional products are used with current customers, it draws in as much as 500% more referrals compared to a letter alone.
* Most customers will keep a promotional product for over 6
* 77% of consumers will keep a promotional item because of the usefulness of the item.
* Combining the use of promotional products with other forms of media boosts the effectiveness of the media efforts by as much as 44%.
* 89% of consumers can remember the name of a business that gifted promotional products within the past 2 years.
These interesting facts can help you see that promotional products can be a great way to leverage your marketing budget this year. When consumers receive products, such as custom lip balm, it is likely that they will hold onto the item and remember your company in the future. Use these products to build your business brand and reach higher levels of success in 2017.
Do you need help choosing promotional products for your marketing efforts? Our team at Custom Lip Balm Store is available to assist with anything that you need! We offer a variety of promotional products, including custom lip balm.
Customer service is always our top priority! We will help you choose the right products for your needs, and assist in the process of custom-designing a label for your order. You can choose the colors and message that will best fit your company to build your brand and promote future sales. To learn more, contact us anytime, and we will gladly answer your questions.